Best Tattoo Shop in Dubai
How to find the best dubai tattoo shop?
When it comes to your skin you shouldn´t accept compromises. High quality materials and hygiene standards are a must have for every tattoo maker in dubai. Tattoo makers in dubai and other body art practitioners who carry out procedures that involve skin penetration have to adopt good infection control practices. This will prevent the spread of diseases as well as enables tattoo maker in dubai to meet the requirements of the Dubai Health Authority.
Procedures that involve skin penetration carry a high risk of spreading disease because microorganisms (germs) can easily enter your body through the skin when the natural barrier is broken. These Microorganisms can present on tattoo instruments if those are sterilized properly after every session. Hepatitis C and B are the most common infections in tattoo shops in dubai and all over the world, where strict hygiene standards are missing. Most of the outbreaks of these diseases have occurred when contaminated needles were used. It´s your body and you should do your research well on your dubai tattoo shop.
- The tattoo maker in dubai should have a health certificate issued by Dubai Health Authority to make sure he meets all the requirements.
- Tattoo makers in dubai must have certification that they attended classes for clinic standard hygiene programs.
- The tattoo shop in dubai has to provide a separate room where only the tattoo work is beeing performed. Don´t try experiments with tattoo makers in dubai that perfom in their living room at home. The risk of infections increases in such environments.
- Check the equipement of the tattoo shop. For example, do they use clinic like furniture or simple home furniture? (home furniture is a paradise for germs)
- The finish on all surfaces within the tattoo shop should be made of materials that are easily to be cleaned. The floor should be non-slip. Watch out if carpets or wooden floors are used, they contain high level of germs.
- High end sterilization and protection equipment must be provided
Tattoo Machines in Dubai
|1. Rotary Tattoo Machine||2. Coil Tattoo Machine||3. Liner Tattoo Machine||4. Shader Tattoo Machine||5. Pneumatic Tattoo Machine|
A good tattoo maker in dubai will have wide selection of machines. Each machine for a different step of your new tattoo. The brand is not the first thing to look at, yes there are differences in quality, but most important for you is that the tattoo maker in dubai knows what he is doing and knows how to clean the machines properly for safe use.
These are the most common types of tattoo machines:
- 1. Rotary tattoo machine Rotary tattoo machines were the original machines, they use an electric motor to drive the needles. Over the years they got alot upgrades including an armature bar to increase efficiency.
- 2. Coil tattoo machine Coil tattoo machines are the most seen, using an electromagnetic circuit to move the needle grouping. You will see many variations, from single-coiled machines to triple-coiled machines. Many different materials are used in many different sizes and shapes. Market standard is the Dual-coiled machine.
- 3. Liner tattoo machine For dominant lines in your tattoo tattoo makers in dubai use the Liner tattoo machine to lay the ink in the skin in one single pass. It uses a very short contact circuit (about 1.5mm–2mm), which causes the machine to cycle faster than other machines.
- 4. Shader tattoo machine The shader machine is commonly used to shade black or variants of black ink. Also colors other than black are used in this type of machine.
- 5. Pneumatic tattoo machine The pneumatic tattoo machine is powered by an air compressor. They are much lightweight than other machines. Pressurized air powers the tattoo machine and drives the needles up and down. This type of tattoo machine is very easy to clean, because the entire tattoo machine can be placed in an autoclave and sterilized without disassembly.
Ink and Available Colors
Hygiene Standards in a Dubai Tattoo Shop
- Personal hygiene for the tattoo maker in dubai. Examples are gloves and handwash before and after attending a client.
- The dubai tattoo shops must be kept in a clean and hygienic condition at all time.
- Benches, chairs and tables should be cleaned between each client and/or a clean covering placed over the surface.
- Sterile packaging should be opened in front the eyes of the client just prior to starting the session.
- The area to be tattooed should be cleaned with a skin antiseptic.
- All liquids, creams, inks and pigments must be decanted into single use containers only. For each person a separate container to be used while undergoing the procedure.
- After serving the client the tattoo machine has to be sterilized using an Autoclave. An autoclave is used to sterilize surgical equipment, laboratory instruments, pharmaceutical items, and other materials using the power of steam to kill bacteria, spores and germs
If you have any questions please contact us by Private Message through our Instagram Page: